- Visit our website, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, participate in activities concerning our services, or contact us.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and our services, your choices, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Job titles and roles
- Job-specific geographic information
- Job-specific contact information
We do not process sensitive information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when visiting, using, or navigating Insentric. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information). Still, it may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our services and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our services, which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity with our services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages, and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crashdumps”), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
Information collected from other sources
To enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, and other third parties. This information includes company mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
Any information collected from a third-party source is handled following international best practices, including GDPR, LGPD, and CCPA requirements. We will never sell your information.
How Do We Process Your Information?
- To deliver and facilitate the delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our services to better understand how they are used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest and prevent harm.
What Legal Bases Do We Rely on to Process Your Personal Information?
This section applies to you if you are in the EU or UK.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Consent. We may process your information if you have permitted us (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request before entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests. Those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described to:
- Analyze how our services are used so we can improve them to engage and retain users
- Support our marketing activities
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as in situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
If you are located in Canada, this section applies to you.
In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to process your information without your consent, including, for example:
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions, provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be a victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession, and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
When and with Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Is Your Information Transferred Internationally?
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing our services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “When and with Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?” above), in and other countries.
Suppose you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom (UK). In that case, these countries may not necessarily have data protection laws or similar laws as comprehensive as those in your country. However, following this privacy notice and applicable law, we will take all necessary measures to protect your personal information.
We have implemented measures to protect your personal information, including using the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between our group companies and our third-party providers. These clauses require all recipients to protect all personal information they process from the EEA or UK per European data protection laws and regulations. Our Standard Contractual Clauses can be provided upon request. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third-party service providers and partners, and further details can be provided upon request.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice unless a more extended retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We have implemented appropriate, enterprise-grade technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do We Collect Information from Minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our records promptly. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under the age of 18, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws in some regions, like the EEA, UK, and Canada. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You can make such a request by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” below.
We will consider and act upon any request following applicable data protection laws.
If you are located in the EEA or UK, and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are located in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Withdrawing your consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent, depending on the applicable law, you can withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us using the contact details provided in the “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” section below or by visiting https://info.demandlab.com/data-subject-access-request.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided in the section “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” below. You will then be removed from the marketing lists. However, we may still communicate with you — for example, to send you service-related messages necessary for your account’s administration and use, respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
How Can You Contact Us About This Notice?
You may directly contact us through the following methods:
Attn: Privacy and Compliance
610 Old York Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046